AMI is a company based out of Orange County, CA who wanted a website to showcase some of the services they provide. The most important criteria to the client were that the site be easy to use, and could be updated quickly. Having no learning curve was also a plus. I created a completely custom back-end to manage the site, catered exactly to the needs of the site.
Here are some of the ways I helped meet American Mold Inspections's goals of their website:
- Creating a completely custom site manager to cater directly to the needs of the website as opposed to using an off-the-shelf content management system and trying to apply it to the client's needs.
- Reducing the number of clicks by making each section easily accessible via sidebar
- Having a responsive design so that the site can be updated on the go, on a phone or tablet
- Automatically resizing all images when uploading, reducing the need for AMI to have to crop and resize images before uploading.
- Responsive Design
- Mobile Friendly Backend
- Contact Form
- Google Map Integration
- On the fly image manipulation
- Database Driven
- Search Engine Optimization
- Image Uploads
- Custom Site Manager